Bringing Enterprise Grade IT to the SME through
Quality of Service
It’s OUR business to keep YOUR business DOING business through PROACTIVE IT partnership.
UK +44 (0) 330 043 0023 Open 9-5
US +1 (617) 356 1976 Open 8-1 EST
Covid-19 response - Working From Home
Wherever you are in the world, if you're working from home and using your own computer for your job, this service is our response to help protect you and your personal data during this time.
Are you ready to equip your business with the infrastructure it needs to meet the challenges of the modern, connected world?
I am proud to introduce QosCore, a proactive IT partner to businesses like yours who recognise the importance and value of their IT infrastructure and telecoms to deliver outstanding services to their customers.
Gone are day days when simply being connected to the internet to find information or use email were novelties that were nice to have!
Today, being online reliably is paramount to the daily operation of any business as more business critical services are delivered through through cloud based providers. The modern business relies on it’s computers, phones, WiFi and other core infrastructure for access to these services to function. Is this essential part of your business delivering at it’s best?
We specialise in optimising and troubleshooting networks for use with cloud based business VoIP services. This requires a separate skill set to general data networking, and is an area we have focused on for almost a decade. Let us bring this hard earned experience to benefit your business.
We also offer a wider range of services to cover the IT needs of your business, these include:
- Cloud hosted business VoIP phone systems
- Managed WiFi systems, both internal and external
- Managed hybrid cloud backup services
- Managed web protection and NEXT GENERATION ANTIVIRUS powered by SentinelOne
- MS Windows patch management
- Remote desktop support
- Remote network management
- Business continuance planning
- FULL PROJECT SOLUTIONS From first electrical fix to ongoing IT infrastructure management and support – perfect for new offices and developments. (more details further down the page)
QosCore can proactively help you operate efficiently day to day, and plan to keep the disruption of unplanned emergencies to an absolute minimum.
Call today to discuss how we can help your business.
Director and VoIP Networking Specialist
QosCore can help you design a robust and resilient managed IT infrastructure that's optimised to meet your daily business operations such as VoIP phone services and cloud based line of business web applications.
Active Maintinance 24x7
QosCore provide managed antivirus and web protection services that work alongside your local network security measures. This is supplemented with daily checks and active maintenance tasks on each computer
We are alerted by our monitoring systems if anything fails our daily checks, maintenance doesn't complete or a PC is missing important updates so action can be taken in good time.
Peace of mind comes from knowing you have planned for the worst case scenario. We provide managed , encrypted backup services that compliment other measures in place to keep you doing business - even on a bad day!
Managed Business WiFi
Using the WiFi from your router may be fine at home, and allow you to browse the Internet in a small office. The larger office or venue, however, demands better. We can plan, deploy and maintain a full site (or multisite) solution with you that meets your needs inside and out
Help & Support
QosCore provide a combination of remote and onsite services to help with the day to day technical issues experienced by every business. Where required, we can work with your other service providers on your behalf to resolve issues or facilitate installs and upgrades.
Your Full Project Solution
From first electrical fix to ongoing infrastructure management and support, take the complexity out of implementing your project with QosCore. Many project managers know the pain of coordinating schedules and communication between electricians, cabling contractors, network installers and the IT who provide the final ongoing support to the business.
QosCore have strategically partnered with 786 Electricals Ltd to offer a “one stop shop” for your project covering:
- Full electrical contracting services
- Fire/intruder alarm supply and fit
- CCTV supply and installation
- Data cabling install and testing
- Network infrastructure supply, install and configuration to include business services optimisation
- Uninterruptible Power Supply installation and management
- VoIP Telephony supply, install and configuration
- Managed WiFi infrastructure
- Managed antivirus, web Protection and Microsoft Windows update management
- Managed off site backup with onsite replication for speedy recoveries from a single file to a full machine
- Planned and ongoing support for all of the above